Thanks for your interest in hosting an upcycling workshop at your library.
If you are ready to book a workshop, please use the form below to contact me and share your project details.
If you’d like more information, please read on…
Cost of Workshop
The rate for C/W Mars Libraries is $250 for up to 15 participants. All materials and instruction are included. All workshops are intended for adults (crafty teens welcome!).
Notes on Funding
The mission of my work is to inspire people to connect with their creativity and help reduce waste for our planet; therefore many of the the workshops I’ve taught have qualified for funding through art/science grants, or have been sponsored by support organizations, such as Friends of the Library.
The following workshops are all tried and truly loved by library patrons who enjoy spending a couple hours with their community and their creativity. Choose from one of the projects below or contact me if you have something else in mind.
Press & Praise
- Happily Upcycling in South Hadley (Going Green)
- Oxford library classes create beauty out of rubbish (The Webster Times)
- Thank You! (Email from Library Patron)
- Glenmeadow Learning Participants Got Crafty
- Your Time: Kusudama workshop, Westhampton Public Library (Daily Hampshire Gazette)
Get in touch!
Whether you are ready to book a workshop or just have questions. Use the form below to contact me.