Do you want to create your own website, but are not sure where to begin? Are you afraid of paying too much, being taken advantage of, or feeling overwhelmed by the technical options? Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Hi! I’m Amber Ladley, a DIY web consultant with over 15 years of experience building and designing websites. With a knack for communicating technical language in a simple manner, I enjoy teaching people how to use WordPress.com to create their own website.
If you are a DIY type with the ambition to learn how to create your own website, you’re my type of client.
Whether you are starting a new business, wanting to raise awareness for a cause you care about, or have the desire to create a portfolio for you art, my DIY Website services are here to help you.
Don’t spend hours trying to do it alone; a bit of my expert help can go a long way.
To get started, let’s schedule a time to chat » Note: I am not currently accepting any new website clients at this time.
DIY Website: Create and launch your own website
Most websites take at least 3-6+ months to create and can cost $3,000-5,000+. My DIY Website package has been strategically developed to guide you through the process in an efficient manner and for a fraction of the cost. You and I will meet virtually via video chat from the comfort and convenience of your own home/office.
Together we will:
- Plan your website (content, images, purpose)
- Select a design that fits your brand aesthetic and flows well for your site visitor
- Make sure your content is easy to read for your people and search engines
- Add text and images to your website and teach you how to keep it up to date
- Get all of your technical questions answered
- Launch your website
- Celebrate! …then get to work 😉
A website takes time, but the beauty is that it has the immense power to connect with virtually anyone on our Earth and the capacity to grow overtime…along with you.
Start with what you’ve got…let’s build you a website! Note: I am not currently accepting any new website clients at this time.
How does it work?
- First of all, your website is totally private while we build it and you will be able to access it from any computer with internet access.
- Each of our meetings together are one hour in length via video chat and I’m available to you through email in between sessions. I’d rather you not waste hours trying to figure something out. I promise to respond to all email inquiries within 1-2 business days.
- Meetings may be scheduled at any available time slot within 90 days from the date of purchase.
In addition to launching a new website, you will:
- learn how-to keep your website up to date…without fear or frustration
- BONUS: + add website content management and WordPress to your resume!
- get expert guidance (saving you time and money)
- gain confidence in your technical abilities — Yes, you.
How much does it cost?
Launch a website with expert guidance while learning WordPress* ($995)
This 3-month expert guidance and support package includes:
- Kickoff consult & strategy session: we’ll discuss your website goals and next steps for moving forward.
- (4) One-on-one WordPress training sessions: tailored to fit your needs and technical abilities.
- Virtual launch party & next steps consult
- Email support for three months.
- Ongoing support and additional training sessions are available for purchase, should you need help in the future or when you are ready to expand your website’s capabilities.
Ready to get started? Me too! Note: I am not currently accepting any new website clients at this time.
*Wordpress.com websites are hosted by WordPress. You will not need to purchase hosting for your website, however if you would like the ability to further customize your site, there are premium options available that are equivalent to the cost of hosting. Rest assured, the features offered with the free version are generous and perfect for someone who is just starting out, wanting to learn WordPress, or does not want to make a huge investment for custom development and/or self-hosting. In most cases, I do highly recommend adding the option to use your own domain name. WordPress.com charges $13/year for this service (plus the cost of your domain if you have not purchased on already — no worries, I can help you with that too!).
DIY Website Portfolio
Here are a few sample websites that were created with the help of my DIY website services:
What are you waiting for? Let’s Create Your Website » Note: I am not currently accepting any new website clients at this time.