I can feel the crisp fall air moving in to New England. The breeze is cool and light and I know the smell of warm apples and pumpkin pie are just around the corner. What better way to get in the mood for fall than to make a few pumpkins!
All kits will be shipped on or before September 30th and you should receive yours by the first weekend in October! Limited quantity available, order yours today on Etsy.
- Creatively reused paper, cut-to-size and ready to be upcycled into 3 pumpkins (sm, med, lg). Choose from maps/atlas, children’s books, music sheets or random selection (surprise me!).
- 2 pieces of thin bamboo for small and medium pumpkin stems
- 3 pieces of wire for tendrils
- Written instructions
- Access to a tutorial video where I demonstrate the project
- Glue stick + other glue for adhering stem (IMHO hot glue is best, but any glue will do!)
- Stem for large pumpkin (a stick found in nature or a repurposed straw or broken pencil is perfect!)
Kits are being sold individually and as a set of 5 on Etsy. If you would like to choose the type of paper being sent in your kit it is $18. If you would prefer to be surprised by the paper, your kit is $15. Want to craft with a few friends? Purchase a ‘Kit for 5’ for $75 (includes 5 free glue sticks!).